Tax planning is a methodology that offers the use of legally permitted instruments to minimise the tax burden of an enterprise or an individual. Careful tax planning using local and international structures can lead to significant savings, therefore improving business development and increasing wealth.
Asset protection is another legal technique that goes along with tax planning in the manner of securing the wealth of a person.
The use of international entities such as trusts, foundations or companies can significantly change the way the assets and wealth are protected and secure the business and personal assets for generations.
International Tax Planning is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to receive benefits not only related to reduction of their tax base, but also offering:
- Access to global markets
- Enhanced investment returns
- Asset protection eliminating exposure of personal wealth
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Sense of security when using international structures
- Ease of doing business through quick incorporation and no bureaucracy
- Stability offered by using jurisdictions with stable and sound legal & tax systems.